The Fan Player of the Year award officially recognises the best Premier League player of the year as voted for by the fans. This award is presented by the PFA in partnership with 90min and is endorsed by the players and supported by the Premier League teams.
- You may vote once per day.
- During the initial voting phase, you may vote for any player in the Premier League. In the second phase, the voting will be narrowed down to the five finalists who received the most votes.
- One lucky voter will be awarded the opportunity to present the Fan Player of the Year. In order to be eligible to win you must fill out your details after voting.
- Only voters in the UK will be eligible to win.
- You must be at least 16 years of age to be eligible to win.
90min, in partnership with the PFA, is proud to present the Fan Player of the Year Award.
90min’s mission is to champion fan-driven media as a key ingredient of sports journalism and give fans the chance to have their opinions heard.
90min includes multilingual support in English, German, Spanish, Italian, French, Portuguese, Turkish, Indonesian, Vietnamese and Thai. With a network of over 200 team communities in Europe, South America and Asia, 90min’s content is consumed by a global audience of millions via online media, mobile platforms and handheld devices.
Contact us at: www.90min.com/contact
The Professional Footballers’ Association (PFA) is the world’s longest established professional sportsperson’s union. The aims of the PFA are to protect, improve and negotiate the conditions, rights and status of all professional players by collective bargaining agreements.
The PFA is a key figure in all aspects of the professional game which affects its members and has added to its reputation on the principle of caring for the interests of the game as a whole, in addition to the interests of its members. The PFA has also been successful in initiating a unique Community Programme and anti-racism campaigns as well as working with the Football League, the Premier League, the Football Association and the Football Foundation on charity and community initiatives.